Monday, 9 February 2015

Random Act of Kindness (RAK) Week- Day 1

It is RAK week! I would say I am an averagely nice person, I'm British so being polite is kinda etched into my DNA, I hold doors open for people and I always try to give good directions when people ask (I inevitably fail and probably make it worse but it's the thought that counts right). But we could all be a little bit nicer and so I am going to attempt to do one random act of kindness every day this week. There probably not going to be amazing, limited as I am by time and money, but I'll do my best. I'm not trying to be a 'do-gooder' either, hopefully these posts will only come across as 10% smug but also my 'random act' will be totally achievable.

Day 1:

Thought I'd start with a classic and it was a busy day today so it was good that it takes only 30 seconds.

I may have eaten one myself :)



 I just put a packet of biscuits in my block's pantry with a nice note. I guess it would have been better if I'd been able to make the biscuits myself but I don't have an oven so that wasn't possible. I liked this one because it was really easy, and anonymous so I didn't have to talk to anyone.

Have a good day, spread the love and see you tomorrow :D.