Saturday, 14 February 2015

RAK Week - Day 6

This is my last Random act post as tomorrow I shall be out wandering the Peak district like Cathy from Wuthering heights, though hopefully clad a little more sensibly.  For today's random act I did something I've been meaning to do for ages, sort out my clothes and give some of it to a charity shop, I still have too many clothes but small steps.
In other news, Happy Valentine's day!

101 Places To Cry On Valentine's Day
This is me right now.

 To celebrate, me and some of my other single friends are going to see 50 Shades of Grey, as depressed lonely women; pyjamers, running makeup and hair back combed to within an inch of its life, it's going to be fun. Of course I have become a total hypocrite because I totally agree with the idea that FSOG romanticises violence towards women and that the message it sends to both genders is a dangerous one but as I said, hypocrite.
Anyhoo, I've got an awkward and abusive relationship to watch...
See you later :).