Thursday, 12 February 2015

RAK Week - Day 4

So today I was in the library, in the oppressively quiet section because I wanted to finish my essay, in some ways this was an act of kindness to myself because it's not even due for another 3 weeks! I've become the kind of proactive person I used to despise, but anyway I've gone off track. So I decided my random act today would be to leave some chocolate, because who doesn't like chocolate, for the next person to find, I probably totally timed it wrong and the next person to find it will be the cleaner, but then cleaning is a hard job so hopefully they'll take it instead.


Seriously though, it is unbelievably quiet, breathing sometimes feels like too much of an imposition and food and drink is banned, I've actually probably just got someone into trouble, but it's the thought that counts right?

Laters :).