Sunday, 22 February 2015

LOTR Knitting Update

My LOTR square is now 50% done! I'm a bit nervous because I've never tried to design a pattern before and there are too many stitches on the needle to properly see how it's going to turn out. I think worse case scenario I'll just pretend there was a tragic but very localised fire and I haven't the heart to start again.


It's hard to tell but I'm hoping when it is finished and can be properly flattened out that will turn into Frodo's face. Only time will tell. The pattern, although I would wait to see the end result if I were you, can be found on my earlier blog post here. If this is a success though I have already designed a Supernatural knitting chart and I'll start that one next, I whole new world of possibilities could be being opened up to me.

Next blog post: A very moosey Supernatural knit, so check back soon :D (Shameless self promotion)