One exam done :), one to go and very jealous of all my friends who have already finished. I like how my university makes you come back a few weeks before any lectures or seminars start, it gives you lots of time to
revise for exams draw terrible Supernatural fan art. I don't know what happened to Sam's face but it wasn't anything good and I just gave up with Cas and decided to pretend that I meant it to look like that, which I can do because it's "art".
|I admit, it's not my best work|
- Knitted (constantly)
- Napped (almost constantly)
- Wrapped a scarf around my head and pretended to be Queen Amadala
- Drank an absurd amount of tea
- Tried to remind myself several times that "only boring people get bored" and then succumbed to it.
- Started watching the Christmas specials of comedies I don't even watch because that's all that is on BBC iplayer.
- Reading through my notes
- Practising exam questions
- Drawing mind maps
- Making beautifully colour coded but ultimately useless flash cards